While pinning this week, I came across this amazing blog SkinnyMom. While I am not a mother myself, this blog is AMAZING because of its healthy recipes that the entire family can really enjoy. Health food is no longer going to be looked at as tasteless and bland with these recipes. Check her out, or in the meantime, try this awesome chicken tortilla soup that you can make in your crock pot..just like Max & Erma’s but MUCH better for you!
- 1 onion, chopped
- 16 oz can black beans
- 16 oz can kidney beans
- 8 oz can tomato sauce
- 10 oz package frozen corn kernels
- 2 – 10 oz cans diced tomatoes w/ chilies
- 1 packet reduced-sodium taco seasoning
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 24 oz (3-4) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 32 oz reduced-sodium fat free chicken stock
- Combine all ingredients in a slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours.
Nutrition Info and Tips
Per Serving (1/4th of pot):Calories: 358Fat: 6g
Carbohydrates: 38gFiber: 10gProtein: 38gSugars: 12g
21 Day Fix Container Count: 1 serving size (1 cup) 1 yellow, 1 red, 1 purple
Follow Me on Social Media!
http://www.facebook.com/nik4213 or http://www.facebook.com/freelyfefit